Tuesday, February 26, 2013

To Do In Air: A Date With Aerial Acrobats


I haven't crossed anything off my "To Do In The Air" list since parasailing 3 years ago. So this week, I'm making an appointment to ride in a plane that does all sorts of twists and turns in the air. What would make a girl do such crazy things you ask?

"In the air, I feel excited, calm, terrified and happy.
In other words, I feel ALIVE."

To Do in Air:

1. Skydive
2. Hang Glide
3. Fly a plane
4. Ride in a sea plane
5. Ride in a plane that does tricks
6. Parasail
7. Ride in a helicopter
8. Walk across a bridge that is really high
9. Ride in a gondola
10. Ride in a hot air balloon
11. Go to space (I figure by the time I'm 90-years old
this might actually be affordable)

Sing Along: "In The Ayer" - Flo Rida

No comments:

Post a Comment